Welcome to Teoli Sphynx! These sweet, hairless wonders are our love, our passion and our family. It is because of this that we are dedicated to raising healthy cats and bettering the sphynx breed as a whole. We are a very small, hobby breeder located in Colorado. We pride ourselves on the health of our cats, as well as their sound temperament. Teoli actively shows in TICA (The International Cat Association) to ensure we are breeding the highest quality and conforming to the standard of the breed. We are excited and fortunate to have established International relationships allowing Teoli access to diverse blood lines from South Africa and Russia.
- All of our breeding cats are current on vaccines, tested for FIV/FeLV, blood tested, genetically tested,
and are also scanned yearly for HCM by a board certified cardiologist.
- Our kittens are sold as pets. They are hand-raised, loved on and spoiled by myself, my husband, and the help of my three boys. We do not sell kittens with breeding rights. We are also a closed cattery and do not offer stud services.
- All the kittens are vet checked, wormed, vaccinated and microchipped. I also run a fecal and FIV/FeLV test, and they will be spayed/neutered before going home. Kittens come with a 2 year genetic health guarantee.
- It is important to know that all of our sphynx live in our home, they are our part of our family and NEVER caged. We welcome you into our home to meet our cats and see where the kittens are raised.
- All of our kittens will leave for their forever homes at a minimum of 12-16 weeks.
We are a TICA
Cattery of Excellence!
Evaluated be our veterinarian and received a perfect score.
I am wife, and a mom to three boys. I am fortunate to be able to stay at home and my family is my everything...my hairless babies included. For as long as I can remember animals have been a part of my life, and it is truly incredible when you finally find your passion and get to do what you love every day. The long and short of it is -- The sphynx have turned our lives around. I truly believe as one door closes another opens. And I am so grateful to be able to share these incredible cats, and their babies, with families.
As we embarked on our sphynx journey, we were fortunate enough to come across a breeder, who soon became my mentor and sphynx breeding partner. With over 25 years of experience, he taught me the ins and out of the breed, introduced me to the show world and I haven't looked back! I am truly head over heels for these beautiful cats!
I want to thank you advance for taking the time to visit Teoli Sphynx! My goal, as a breeder, is for my sphynx families to feel completely comfortable with Teoli. And to rest assured that I will be there to support you before and after you get your baby.